(1) Proofred better.
(2) Be a million times better at not using hyperbole – no make that a billion times better!!!!!!
(3) Stop using clichés until we’re all blue in the face.
(4) Start putting a stop to all unclear writing because we must unclutter it.
(5) Stop using puns and pun-ish those who are res-pun-sible for them.
(6) Always alleviate awkward alliteration.
(8) Be more careful with enumeration.
(9) Don’t confuse my readers (See No. 7 for details).
(10) Continue to have fun.
Leave a Comment
Only registerd members can post a comment , Login / Register