Highly successful internal communicators:
- Devise rigorous processes and tools that enable them to do their jobs flawlessly, on time, on budget and on brand.
- Make sure everything they create is aligned with their organization’s business objectives and is in support of its vision.
- Are experts at communicating change and understand that winning hearts is more important than winning minds.
- Make sure their communication strategies deliver personal meaning and purpose for employees.
- Are well-prepared for the inevitable crisis with templates and key messaging.
- Find measurable and meaningful results for their organization. They focus on outcomes and continuously improve.
- Always keep in mind where they’re headed and always have fun in the pursuit of their dreams.
What characteristics do you think belong in this list?
Arizona business objectives change communications change leadership change management communication professionals communication strategies communications company vision consultant consulting Corporate Communication corporate communications crisis communication plan crisis communications Employee Communication employee communications Highly successful Internal Communication organizational communication Organizational Communications Paul Barton Paul Barton ABC Phoenix workshops
Leave a Comment
Only registerd members can post a comment , Login / Register