Employees need the “Six Cs” of communication to do their jobs efficiently. They need communication that is:
- Clear to avoid confusion.
- Concise because we don’t have time for long messages.
- Consistent so it doesn’t conflict with other messaging and destroy credibility.
- Coordinated so it doesn’t get lost with other messages.
- Credible because if we don’t trust, we don’t believe.
- Compelling so we pay attention in the first place.
These six goals make up the foundation of great internal communications.
NEXT: Go beyond the 6Cs. Read Not Just ‘What’ but ‘Why’
Leave a Comment
Only registerd members can post a comment , Login / Register